Save the date for our next community meeting!

We’ll be holding our next virtual community meeting at 1pm UTC on July 19 - come meet other PID people, hear what we’ve been up to on the Forum since our last meeting, ask questions, share ideas, and more! More details soon - everyone is welcome, so please save the date and spread the word!

3 Likes

Watch out for an invitation to the community meeting, which should be arriving in your inbox in the next day or two. It includes the agenda and joining instructions - if you don’t receive it, please let me know. Hope to see you then!

1 Like

We’re hoping to see many of you at our community meeting next Monday (July 19). You should have received an email invitation - if not, or if you have questions, please let me know here (or email nisohq@niso.org). I can also send you a direct invitation if you prefer :slight_smile:

Here’s what we’ll be talking about:

• Making the most of the PID Forum
    • Adding new groups and categories
    • Knowledge Hub content (including translations)
  • Tools for spreading the word
    • Slide deck
    • Other ideas
  • Cleaning up PID Forum groups and categories
    • What should we keep, what should we remove, what can we consolidate?
  • Open discussion

Thanks!

@alicemeadows - I just joined the PID Forum. Would you send me an invite? Or direct me to where the information is posted?

Thanks,
Bonnie

I’m so sorry @bonnielibrary - I somehow managed to miss your message. In case you didn’t already spot it, information about the meeting recording is available here: PID Forum Community Resources
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments - and hope to see you at the next meeting!

@alicemeadows - thank you for the link to the slide deck. Has the next meeting been scheduled?

Bonnie

Not yet - we are meeting roughly quarterly so it will likely be in October. Details will be posted here and all PID Forum registrants will also be sent an email invitation :slight_smile: