Hi everyone, we hope that many of you will be able to join us on Monday at 1pm UCT (9am EDT, 2pm BST, 3pm CEST) for our second PID Forum community meeting! The final confirmed agenda is below - we’ve added a couple of extra items, including one for PID updates, so if you have news to share we look forward to hearing it.
If you’re planning to attend it would be really helpful if you could either like this post or let me know by some other means, to give us some idea of how many people to expect. We’ll also be sharing the recording here afterwards.
Thanks and see you there!
- Welcome and PID updates - All (15 minutes)
- Making the most of the PID Forum(15 minutes)
- Adding new groups and categories - Alice
- Adding new Knowledge Hub content (including translations) - Alice
- How are you using the PID Forum? - All
- Tools for spreading the word (10 minutes)
- Slide deck - Alice
- Other ideas - All
- Cleaning up PID Forum groups and categories (15 minutes)
- What should we keep, what should we remove, what can we consolidate? - All
- Open discussion - All (5 minutes)