The ORCID US Community (led by LYRASIS) invites you to join us for our 7th ORCID US Community Showcase webinar on Feb. 2 to hear from some of our member organizations about how they are using ORCID as part of their open research infrastructure. This webinar will feature ORCID adoption case studies from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the Research Triangle Institute (RTI) International, and the PhysioNet repository of freely-available medical research data, managed by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Laboratory for Computational Physiology.
Showcase Webinar Details:
- When: Wed. Feb. 2 @ 1-2pm Eastern/ 12-1pm Central/ 11am-12pm Mountain/ 10-11am Pacific
- Intro to ORCID
- Overview of the ORCID US Community
- Overview of global ORCID adoption
- ORCID case studies from US institutions (UNLV, RTI International, and MIT)
- Register: Meeting Registration - Zoom (the session will be recorded)
Many thanks, and best wishes for the new year!