Edit a ROR record

Does anyone know who to contact regarding getting a ROR record corrected?

Iā€™m going to tag a couple of people here who I hope can help - or will know who can :slight_smile:
@lizkrz @mariagould

Hi @jfurfey, you can send change requests via the ROR request form . Requests are reviewed by our community curation advisory board as described in this curation workflow doc.